Monday, October 11, 2010

Whenever guys who are not black ask me, “What’s it like to date a black girl?” I respond by joking, “I wouldn’t know. I’ve never dated one. As in, I always date black women not girls) Kidding aside, I always call Black Girls "Black Women" because they are all that and then some, at least in my book.

And for a while now, I’ve promised you guys a “How to Pick Up Hot Black Women” post or something similar. Right. I thought about it last August but, WTH, stuff happens in the days between my blog posts. So, when I got down to writing things the next evening, I got sidetracked again, and wrote about I don't remember what. Anyways I'm back on track, finally, the waiting is done: a list of Do This and DON'T Do This are below. Here we go Hang On..

5 Tips for Picking Up; Black Babes, Black Hotties, Black Women or Finding Black Love in general. Whatever Ya want to call it,
Meet Black


Here We Go:

1. Make it stupid simple. If you’ve never dated a hot black girl and you’d like to ask someone hot out, how bout something like: “Hey, Girl are you free on Friday? Maybe we could be grab coffee or drinks or something and get to know eachother better?” Yes, my brothas, it’s that simple. So simple it works probably 70% of the time. If you still need help, Stay tuned to the black friend finder blog Because we are gonna keep coming back to this theme. Over and Over till you got so many black dates lined up you dont return my calls anymore. :(
Learn How to Ask a Black Woman Out on A Date.

2. DO NOT go into overkill. Telling off endorsements like “I’ve always worshiped black women” or “Black girls have tons more flava” or "I almost made Pro NBA status" will only make you mostly seem like a jerk. Side note, Also, Never ever go out in a spontaneous freestyle rap to prove how “hip and down” you are. [OK Maybe if you're real good. But that's a BIG if.]
( 50cent could get a way wit it. But 85% of others. NO! No! LOL )

3. Be honest about yourself. When the subject comes up, Is their anything wrong with saying, “I never been on a real date with a black hottie before because... ” Most Your dates will respect you're being honest. By the way, on a side bar, as a rule don’t lie with women in general. (You don't always tell them everything either) But generally don't lie. This single one tip has really helped me with the black booty judys. No one likes to be led on. So, if you really want to DATE a hot black girl but you’d just like to have black sex, there are plenty of places and opportunities to do that. Place a Craigslist add. sign up For FREE at www.black-friend-finder.com. Look into other black communities. But, be honest about your intentions.

Believe Me, there are plenty of black girls out there that have the same intentions as you.
;-)

But they want to get to know a little about you initially.

4. Make sure to have an open head. People are very unique and mostly cool and fly creatures. Everybody comes from alternate worlds & ethnicitys, classes, educations, spirituality (or not) and locations. And, Remember, we learned different things in life. So, we each have very unique thoughts about how things work. If You are dating someone who has a background that's unlike your own, make sure to study up against ideas that maybe will be different to your own ideas. One persons “right” attitude is not always the best way to think. Try seeing things from "her view" sometimes. Honestly, Women Love This. Plus, besides you might learn something new.
FYI - This is why Opposites attract!!!

5. Treat your dates like a DATE. Huh, Oh Ya? Generally, I think most people want to be cherished, loved, cared for, desired, etc. for who they are. Black Women want you to respect them, and be interested in them as a person too.

So spend some quality time getting to know her. Pretend like it’s a, you know, DATE.

Then she most likely will give something up in return... which all us guys like, and quite honestly most girls love too.. (they just don't admit it)
;-)

Remember to Practice Safe Sex and Get In & Get Busy Dating!
Mathilda Howard
Owner/Ceo
www.black-friend-finder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment