Monday, October 25, 2010

How To Really Pick Up Black Girls At On Online Black Matchmaker Site

Picking Up Hot Black Girls

Hi, Black Guys and Black girls,

Thanks for the intro Mathilda.
BTW Mathilda. U Have My attention too. Black Cutie ;-)

Anyways, I think Black Friend Finder mainly Brought me on to help out the black ladies in our BFF fanclub but this week I'm Gonna start with the black males 1st. I'll be honest. I'm a black woman that gets hit on a lot. I see the good bad and the ugly.

So Here Goes... some of you black males need to step up your game. Last Week I was approached in my black friend finder profile with "Hey Ebony, Maybe we could go to the gym or sumthin sumthin cause Your the kind of Shape I'd like to get into. Know what I'm sayin Black Booty Judy. Holla Back , Phat Booty Mike"

Oh My My.. Cute.
OK I know A lot of black dudes are looking for ebony sex (no pun intended) Yes.
But Is this sort of intro Effective? With Me... NO!!!
You really all need to listen to what Mathilda says in here in the BFF Blog each week.

Otherwise You aint getting this ebony booty ... or probably any other sexy black women .

Sincere works over all other BS. In Fact I'm gonna give you a black boys a huge dating tip.
# 1 sign up for Black Friend Finder Its FREE To Signup.
# 2 Go Here and Get A Crash Course on How to email womens profiles and be effective in 3 days or less.

Picking up black women the right way is not rocket science.

You just need to do it in a way the black models or hot black girls accept and love.

I'm not kidding, if you do just these 2 things and follow them like a recipe you will have more black dates, black dating, black sex, or whatever it your black online dating hearts desire.

I'm gonna tell you a secret right now. & I promise to owe Mathilda 1 kiss on the his cute black cheeks for telling u this.
(Cause He might be mad for me telling you about one of his secrets to success)

He did step 2 above and it took his game to another level.
In fact, its how he met me. Whether you are looking for african sex or just learning how to kiss it will help you.

Many of the tips he gives you here are derived step 2 above.

& If You're a hot black women and you want to give someone a nudge how to better approach you and be successful, then send them here and tell them to do the two steps above. (Make sure to give them your black friend finder profile address so they can follow up with you)

This Stuff Works!! Pickup More Hot Women Starting Now!

Until Next Time,
Get In & Get Busy Dating
http://www.Black-Friend-Finder.com (Over 20 Million Black Singles)
Ebony Simpson (Black Online Dating Expert)
As Always, Practice Safe Sex
(Cause Having Kids Or STDS Is Expensive!)

Here's a list of the top 12 search terms people are using to find us this week.
1. black love
2. find love
3. date site
4. find black love
5. black date site
6. black mature
7. black guy
8. black meet or meet black
9. black people
10. black woman white man
11. black female
12. black on black dating

honorable mention(#13) - fat black

No comments:

Post a Comment